This case will take you only one hour and a little amount of materials. I made it to store picnic cutlery, but you can also use it for your glasses or pen and pencils.
You will make it easily. The sizes will depend from those of the bag you have and the things you want to store in it. Here, I used a big bag for one kilo coffee I had from a coffee-house. My picnic cutlery gave me the size of the final object.
- Coffee bag
- Ribbon or bias
- Sewing machine
1. Cut the bag to obtain a flat piece in the size requested for your project.
2. Cut a piece of Velcro, approximatively half of the precedent piece minus 2 cm.
3. Sew the Velcro in the inside side of the bag (aluminium colour) :
4. Put it, the right side facing you and sew a piece of ribbon or bias to hide the sewing of the Velcro.
5. Sew the side and the bottom.
6. Fold the ribbon or the bias and sew it to hide the precedent sewing.