The finished size is about 1 cm width and 12 to 14 long, depends of the size of you tray. You can do several bars in a tray. I made seven in a round tray.
- aluminium disposable tray
- a tool to flatten the aluminium (I used a mending egg I had on hand, scissors wrists might do the trick)
- sandpaper or a nail file to smooth the ends.
Cut the tray to flatten it.
Cut strips about 4 cm by 12 to 14 cm long. Flatten well.
Fold the ends towards the middle. Flatten.
Fold in half. Flatten.
- Folding of the aluminium strip
Round off the ends with scissors and sandpaper to remove any burrs. Flatten well.
It is done!
- Stripped masks
- Both masks have an aluminium bar inserted in the top hem. Two vertical seams on the sides block the barrette.